Powered By Blogger

Sunday 3 January 2016

A New Year

I feel like now university is over I can finally do all the things I want to. I can look after myself better and enjoy time with Adeel instead of worrying about deadlines. This year I want to fall more and more in love, to cherish every moment with those I hold dearest, and to maybe, just maybe, love myself, to forgive myself for things I haven't done right, to appreciate myself with all my imperfections and to be truly happy with the man I love.

Image from Pinterest

Here are my new year resolutions:

✵ To take more photos for the blog and in general, because my passion has dissipated over the years
✵ To meet Adeel's parents
✵ To see my family and friends more
✵ To balance life and work
✵ To edit one chapter of my book per week/month
✵ To move in with Adeel which we've been talking about and counting down to for ages
✵ To declutter my bedroom
✵ To go on more dates with Adeel
✵ To go to Disneyland or Ireland
✵ To take care of my skin
✵ To travel more
✵ To give to charity
✵ To read more
✵ To be more creative
✵ To love more

No comments:

Post a Comment