Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Films I Want To See In 2016

Films have always been something I enjoy, especially as I'm more of a stay-at-home kinda gal. But looking over the releases for the upcoming year has gotten me very excited.

From the next Underworld in the franchise to a live-action BFG, here are the films I'm looking forward to in 2016:

March

★ London Has Fallen
Rather enjoyed Olympus Has Fallen so am looking forward to this sequel.
★ Allegiant
Absolutely loved the books and the first film, was a little disappointed with the second so hopefully this one will make up for it!

April

★ The Jungle Book
A live-action jungle book? Yes, please!

May

★ Captain America: Civil War
Wasn't entirely sure of why they're making Iron Man go against Captain America when I initially saw the trailer, but all the other Marvel films have been pretty good.
★ Neighbours 2
Zac Efron is all.
★ Alice Through The Looking Glass
Saw the trailer for this and am super, super excited!! It looks sooooo good!
★ X-Men: Apocalypse
Have loved the rest in the franchise, and am loving the younger casting they've made too.

June

★ Finding Dory
Do I even need to explain this one??
★ Independence Day: Resurgence
First one was good, plus Adeel loved it so this one is probably a must see.

July

★ The BFG
I saw the trailer for this one as well; another live-action film from my childhood? Can't wait!
★ Ice Age: Collision Course
Just Ice Age.
★ Star Trek Beyond
Similar to the Divergent series, enjoyed the first film but not so much the second, let's hope this one is better!

August

★ Suicide Squad
Have heard so much about this one on tumblr that I just want to see it to know what all the fuss is about. Plus, Jared Leto.

September

★ Patient Zero
Not sure whether this one is a good idea for me to see as I don't get on with horror/zombies, but, hey-ho, Matt Smith is in it and he's from my town so, yeah...
★Bridget Jones's Baby
The first two were brilliant, I read the book and it was... interesting. Am a little disappointed Hugh Grant won't be making an appearance though.

October

★ The Girl On The Train
Have heard so much about the book (that I still need to read), I may as well watch it (it'll probably before I read it at this rate with my TBR list)
★ Underworld: Next Generation
Kate Beckinsale, Theo James and Bradley James in my favourite vampire franchise. Need I say more?

November

★ Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them
Anything Harry Potter based is amazing in my books.

December

★ Jumanji
Not entirely sure about the fact that they're doing a remake but curious as to what they'll do with it and who they'll cast! No one can beat Mr Robin Williams though.

No comments:

Post a Comment