Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 January 2016

A New Love For Music

I'm a bit behind on a few things, having only just joined both Netflix and Spotify, but Spotify is definitely one worth using - that I never thought I would appreciate as much as I do.

I'm enjoying the different categories depending on your mood or the genre you want to listen to. It allows you to broaden your mind to new and old artists that you may not have heard of before, as well as some new genres if you're that way inclined. I know a lot of people that just stick to the same genre, time and time again, but I like a mix up!

I've tried Jazz, Acoustic, Indie and Country/Folk. I've always wanted to try these types of music but never quite known where to start with a search on YouTube. I like the fact that I can just select a readymade playlist on Spotify and listen to my hearts content.

I've also found it useful for listening to a full album before purchasing it. There's nothing worse than looking forward to an album, buying it and then to have it fall flat at all your expectations. (I'll let you in on a secret - I chanced a listen at Justin Bieber's new album as I'd heard so many good things about it and, well, it is difficult to not listen to it on repeat!)

Here are a few playlists I've been enjoying lately:












2 comments:

  1. I love Spotify it's so great to find new music. Find it quite hard to read your writing on your background maybe you should look into changing it?

    http://jessie-lou3.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, isn't it? Thanks for the tip!

      Delete