Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 December 2016

Festivities


I can't believe it's Christmas tomorrow. 

WHERE HAS THIS YEAR GONE?

I'm at home, hanging out with the family, a box of roses chocolates next to me and a cat on my lap.

It's been a chilled few days seeing family and friends and helping do odd bits around the house, but I wanted to share the day we went to Winter Wonderland as it's all festive and merry.

I met Adeel in central London reasonably early (okay, more like just before lunchtime, whoops) and we headed on in to Hyde Park.

He'd booked The Nutcracker on Ice so we wandered over to a tent lit up inside like you'd hope to see the night sky some time - little stars twinkling all over the ceiling.

We sat through an hour of a beautifully choreographed show with some absolutely amazing lifts and flips - ON ICE. There's no dialogue, but a smoke machine and fake snow. If that doesn't get you in the Christmas spirit, I don't know what will.

Afterwards we wandered around, weaving through the stalls and rides, picking up a duck wrap or two and some churros along the way.

We didn't stay very long all in all. In fact we later headed over to Leicester Square to watch Rogue One!

But I thought I'd leave you with some Christmassy photos.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

x











































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment