Powered By Blogger

Sunday 6 November 2016

Anniversary Weekend, Sunborn Yacht, Day 1

Let's talk about last weekend because this one has turned out to be a nightmare.


OhmyGod, last weekend ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

Me and Adeel celebrated 4 years together last Friday and it was just the most perfect weekend spent with him.

We both took the Friday and following Monday off for a long weekend together and during the week he'd told me (to my dismay initially, I like surprises!) what my gift was.

A two night stay on Sunborn Yacht 😍

Now, I've been dying to get away from this house for a very long time, especially because living in shared accommodation feels like you never have any alone time!

But when I'd heard Adeel booked this, my heart fluttered, I was so excited!

Privacy and alone time with my boy, couldn't ask for anything better.

The yacht is actually only a ten minute walk from my house, as it's right next to the Excel centre (it just so happened that Comic Con was on that weekend so costumed people were everywhere!)

It was still a pretty location though as Adeel managed to get a room with a river view. It was surprisingly quiet.





Anyway, to get onto the boat you have to call a lift and it'll take you up to the third floor where reception is.

The lift doors open up onto a beautiful open space with two staircases in the centre, a chandelier hanging in-between.


The reception and bar are to the right where we checked in and the rooms are to the left where we hastily proceeded to so we could check out our room.


It felt eerily like the Titanic as we made our way through the corridor, spying the staircases leading to other floors. But, no worries, this boat doesn't move!

Adeel used our keycard to get into the room, and voila, we were in heaven. Take a look at the room below.
















































































Look at that bed. Absolute heaven considering my mattress in the house has springs sticking into my back!





























TV, room service via tablet, balcony, ensuite, bath robes and slippers, complimentary water - it was amazing.























































Check in was at three so we were starving. We ordered room service and got ourselves settled in.


Chicken Caesar salad for me...



























Curry for him.


I have to say I polished mine off rather quickly and once we'd both finished we headed over to the O2 via the Emirates Cable Cars.




























Be  sure to check out Wednesday's post to see how we got on. 

You don't want to miss the breakfast we ordered!



✌︎

No comments:

Post a Comment