Powered By Blogger

Sunday 7 August 2016

Stand For What You Believe In

It's been a busy ol' week and I'm glad to have the weekend to chill out a bit. 

Sunday's always seem to be my favourite day as it's usually the day Adeel comes over or it's the day when I can be lazy and do absolutely nothing.
Close-up of a bee whilst out catching Pokemon
When I was at home, my mum and step-dad used to always do the roast dinner on Sunday's and we'd sit together in the lounge and watch one of those family-type programmes.

I miss that with them being in Dubai, me here and my sister just not interested in spending time with the family anymore.

I took a half day on Thursday and went home because it was my cousin's baby's first birthday, which was cute.

She had a bit of a party at hers and there were so many people and babies and balloons, it was a bit chaotic!

My other cousin, the younger one, is about four months pregnant and we just sat and chattered away the entire time as I hadn't seen her since she'd announced that she was expecting.

It was such a nice evening, which was finished off at my grandparents, eating lots of cheese on toast and listening to classical music. Perfect.
Two tiny books I got for Dolly's 1st birthday


Religion seems to have been the hot topic this week, at least for me. It was discussed earlier in the week with A, a few days ago with my colleagues at work and then with my grandparents as well funnily enough.

It fascinates me, but I don't ever think I will fully understand it not being a believer and all. I guess I just don't get why it has to cause so many problems; wars, arguments, separation between races, relationships breaking apart.

And why are there so many different Gods, wouldn't it be easier for there to just be one overall God and be done with it?

Although if people didn't fight about religion, they would find something else to fight about. It seems to be the way of the human race, we can't just all agree and get on with our lives.

I get that people need something to believe in. It's daunting to think what's actually out there, or into any of those big questions. But are we ever actually going to get any answers? No.

All I'm trying to say is, if you believe in something, no matter what it may be, you should not need to challenge anyone else's opinion or feel ashamed of your own.
From TheGoodQuote's Instagram



































This post is not intended to offend anyone, it's just my honest opinion



No comments:

Post a Comment