Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 February 2016

What Now?

A few weeks ago, my boyfriend and I went to see Kevin Hart at the O2 (I got him the tickets for Christmas because he goes on about how good he is a lot!)

I was still yet to have seen any of his comedy or films, so I thought this would be a good way to ease me in, via a format I hadn't witnessed before

Source
I honestly didn't know what to expect, but it was a lot better and funnier than I thought it would be. We even got introduced to a handful of other comedians.

The show itself was about an hour and a half with maybe another half an hour to an hour on top for the support acts, but it definitely flew by.

The seats weren't bad and it was certainly nice and toasty in the arena compared to the icy chill outside! The security were very strict on mobile phone usage as it was all new content that he didn't want broadcast - which is understandable but, by the last count, as many as fifty people were kicked out for just having their phones visibly on show!

Although he did allow photos right at the end so he could take the selfie above with the crowd!

I turned to Adeel at some point during the evening and said to him in awe: "Can you imagine what it feels like to perform and make a room full of thousands of people laugh?" It's insane.

If you haven't seen any comedy shows, I would highly recommend Kevin Hart - although he didn't do many nights in London, he did do a few other shows around the country - because he really does has something for everyone.

Pure brilliance, spot on entertainment and a great evening out


No comments:

Post a Comment