Powered By Blogger

Sunday 7 May 2017

2True





























Well, this is my first makeup post!

I'm not really one for these types of post - writing or reading them to be honest because I know what I like and I don't like changing them up very often.

But, the trusty, wonderful, perfect brand of liquid eyeliner that I've been using for years has been out of stock for ages and I'm worried it's now no longer in business so I might be in need of a suitable replacement.

I literally just stumbled across 2True when I was in Superdrug one day (must've been in my mid teens?) and I've been in love with it ever since.

Think I was using Barry M before but I was never really happy with it and then I found 2True. 

The thing is, I never saw it in any other branch except the one in my hometown which was really annoying, especially when I moved to London because whenever I went home I had to stock up on it.

Except now they're not even existent in my hometown branch. Sad times.

I have bought a replacement one, the Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner, but I'm not entirely pleased with it. It goes on fine and has a nice brush and all but I find it sometimes dries weird which means it tends to go a bit patchy?

So really this post is a question of are there any other decent liquid eyeliner brands out there?

It's also an appreciation post for 2True because it was such a wonderful eyeliner. It always went on so smoothly and rarely smudged even when I'd been crying!

---

Update: I've just googled 2True out of curiosity again and it's back in stock. Hurrah!

Panic over, no need for a replacement, it's back ♥︎

So, if you're looking for a decent liquid eyeliner, try 2True ;)



🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment