Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 January 2017

TopGolf, Watford



If every weekend to come is like that one just was, I will be a very very happy girl.

Adeel was over for the whole weekend and we'd thought about going to TopGolf for a while as he'd been a few times before.

I love crazy golf as well so it seemed like the perfect thing to do.

Although, we could have picked a warmer day!

It was beautifully sunny though, just absolutely freezing.

I actually started my day off with a quick run (the photo above was taken at the end). I run around this tiny little walkthrough area that is coincidentally a figure of 8 shape, so perfect for laps.

After that, we got ready and drove to Watford. Even getting there at around 12 it was pretty busy, although nothing compared to when we left at around half 3!

We started off with the crazy golf course outside - a sixteen-hole course full of many obstacles including a number of small lakes (they provide nets for you to fish your ball out with, how thoughtful!), not that we need worry about them on our own venture around the course as they were all pretty frozen...


















































































Then we went inside for some food (I ordered calamari and he ordered a burger - they were pretty darn good too!) and whilst we were waiting our turn came for the driving range. 

We each got twenty golf balls to hit as far as we could into any of the targets at varying distances. 

It's fair to say I couldn't hit it very far but I had a higher score for the most part of successfully hitting the targets.

Adeel hit it very far with power I couldn't even dream of matching, but his aim kept going to the left. All the better for me! Although he still beat me by one point in the end...

He beat me by a great margin at crazy golf too.

Clearly I need to work on my golfing skills.

Sunday was spent watching movies in bed all day, warming up after our frozen day out.

Perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment