Powered By Blogger

Sunday 8 January 2017

Films I Want To See In 2017

All images from Pinterest


I love New Years, it means I can make a load of new lists with goals and upcoming things I want to see or do.

There are so many great films to come out this year; I have no idea how I'm going to fit them all in!

I've also been thinking about the direction of this blog a lot of late and I'm not sure I'm going to continue with it.

I've enjoyed it for the most part but I only began it to keep me writing if I couldn't find the time to do some more of my book, but now I find time only for this and never for that, yet that one is the more important to me. 

I use this as a distraction, an excuse, and I don't know if I want that anymore.

I guess I will see in the next few weeks whether I will continue this or not, but I need to set up some sort of schedule either way to get my book writing in.

Anyway, here's a look at the releases over the next year I'm excited for in film:

January
A Monster Calls
Underworld: Blood Wars

February
Fifty Shades Darker
The Great Wall

March
Logan
T2: Trainspotting
Kong: Skull Island
Beauty and the Beast
Power Rangers

April
The Fate of the Furious

May
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
Alien: Covenant
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

July
Dunkirk

November
Thor: Ragnarok

December
Star Wars: Episode VIII

There are a handful of others (mainly DC and Marvel-related) that I will no doubt have to see because I'm a nice, loyal girlfriend, aha...



No comments:

Post a Comment