Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 January 2017

The Infernal Devices: Book 3, Clockwork Princess

By Cassandra Clare.




























[As Tessa Gray prepares for her wedding, a net of
shadows begins to tighten around the Shadowhunters
of the London Institute. Mortmain needs one last item
to complete his plan. He needs Tessa. Jem and Will,
the boys who lay equal claim to Tessa's heart,
will do anything to save her.]

I reallyyyyyy need to start writing these up as I finish them like I do on Goodreads!

I've actually managed to become quite organised this year (so far). I pack my lunch the night before work, I stop watching TV by half eight/nine o'clock, I get ready for bed by half nine and leave myself plenty of time to read as I have set myself a higher goal of 50 books this year.

I'm also running regularly and eating healthier which was a main goal last year but it sort of fizzled out towards the end of the year.

But no, this year I'm running alone more and my driving is way more confident. I'm itching to get out more and actually do stuff, so now all I need to do is write these posts up as soon as I finish a book...

Can't be that hard, can it?

I wonder how long this will all last.

The review today is for the final in the Clockwork trilogy. I finished it ages ago so I only really remember the basic outline.

But I loved it. Even more, I think I'm in love with one of the fictional characters. 

Haha, whoops.

He's just so dreamy and chiselled.

My God though, I was so distraught when I finished it!

The epilogue shattered my heart into a million pieces. It was such a bittersweet ending what with it sort of working out okay in the end, but sort of not? I don't know, I can't say too much without giving it away.

From unexpected deaths, twists, romantic notions, drama and and one hell of a battle, this book and the storyline is by far the best of Cassandra Clare's work that I've read so far.

I can't even say that much else without spoiling it. I'm blown away and a little lost for words.

I didn't want it to end. I wanted to be in Tessa's world forever.

These three books outrank the six Mortal Instruments by far for me.

I will definitely be re-reading these again at least.



No comments:

Post a Comment