Powered By Blogger

Sunday 3 July 2016

Spew Of Restless Thoughts

It's been one of those weeks where I literally feel all over the place.

I've been so restless and easily bad-tempered that it's a surprise no one has told me to snap out of it.

Like, I'm soooooooooo fidgety at the moment with, well, everything.

I think what I really need is a nice, long, relaxing holiday. Somewhere far away, preferably hot with a stunning beach.



I mean, before Dubai in November I hadn't had a proper holiday for almost (or more, can't quite remember) four years.

Yet, now, a mere 6 months or so after my last holiday I'm craving another one and feel I will go mad without one.

Frustrating.

Another thing making me bad-tempered and restless is the lack of online shopping I've been able to do.

I've been searching high and low for just a nice pair of flats as I've thrown one pair out, another pair absolutely stinks and the third is just merh.

I've literally searched every chain store known to man.

Maybe I will actually have to go in to a shop to find a decent pair.

I have successfully bought a new pair of black jeans though and a couple of tops from Misguided which is nice, recommended highly by my sister as I couldn't trust the ASOS sizing (who measures themselves by the waist and/or leg length anyway? I like the good old numerical way).

In other news, I'm reallyyyyyy excited having spoken with A about our future living circumstances.

I've always wanted to live in Beckenham (ever since my dad lived there) and it looks like it may just happen.

Although I've struck a deal with him, that it will only be for a few years and then just maybeeee a move to America will be on the cards. Eep! 

Ever since he mentioned it and I took it in a not-so-serious-dismissive-sort-of-way, I can't stop thinking about it and how good it might actually be.

Well, after that jumble of thoughts has now been strewn out of my head and onto this wonderful page, I think I will sleep a little better knowing the future is looking a little brighter (even if I have been a moody so-and-so all week!)

Am also thinking about doing an ASOS/general wish list as I can't seem to make up my mind and actually buy anything, just ogle at them and um and argh over the out-of-stockness of everything I want.

Humph. 

How has your week been?



No comments:

Post a Comment