Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 December 2015

A Step In The Right Direction

So this post was meant to be posted a few weeks ago about my birthday trip to Paris in March. But then the attacks happened and I didn't feel right about posting it after that. It sounds strange, but maybe I'll post it at a later time. So this post will now be about Dubai.

I suffer from severe anxiety - but going to Dubai has actually helped me in ways I can't even explain. Both flights went well, I explored the city and most of all I enjoyed myself, instead of constantly thinking about getting back to the apartment.

I will do little reviews on things like the airline and places we ate at in the next few weeks, but for now I'll just give a little overview. 

The whole experience was pretty amazing, not somewhere I would've thought to go on holiday if my parents hadn't of moved there recently. And because they were at work a lot of the two weeks I got to go exploring by myself, in the first week, before my boyfriend arrived in the second. Pretty scary, but it was beautiful - especially at night!

The temperatures were actually alright, mainly staying around 30 degrees, and not the sticky, humid type we get in England either - so it was bearable! Also, with it being a Muslim country I was a little worried about how strict they'd be considering all the different things I'd heard, but it was actually alright because of all the expats that live over there.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling on for now and give you some photos from my trip:


















No comments:

Post a Comment