Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 November 2015

#UELGrad2015

Selfieeeeee
Just wanted to quickly share with you all that I graduated on November 19th at the O2 with my family and boyfriend. It was such a great day and a long one at that, but I couldn't have asked for better company or surroundings - although the weather could have perked up a bit!

So happy with myself for reaching this milestone in my life and can easily say I am one very happy girlie.

I am currently sat in the dark, happily mesmerised by the twinkling cityscape of Dubai having landed here 48 hours ago, so may not post again until I return in 2 weeks!

I hope everyone is having a good start to the week :)
With my boyfriend, Adeel

With my step-dad, Neil

With Dad

With my sister, Niamh

With Mum

x


No comments:

Post a Comment