Powered By Blogger

Saturday 6 December 2014

Liebster Award



I was nominated for the Liebster Award a few days ago by Natalia Vergara - thank you :)

'For those of you who haven't heard of this, new bloggers with less than 200 followers can participate. You just need to:

  • provide 11 fun facts about yourself
  • answer the questions below
  • and nominate 11 bloggers of your choice (just be sure they have less than 200 followers). '



11 facts about myself:

1. I was born on St. Patrick's day

2. I've been colouring my hair since I was about 14

3. I have a butterfly tattoo on my right wrist

4. I love red lipstick

5. I've only been to three concerts; My Chemical Romance, Take That and Taylor Swift. (Bit of a mix!)

6. I love the rain

7. I'm not a fan of summer

8. I don't drink

9. I'm in my last year of University at UEL, studying Photography with Creative and Professional Writing

10. I'm scared of flying

11. I have emetophobia (fear of sick)



1) Where were you born?
Kettering, Northamptonshire, UK.

2) Describe yourself in 3 words
Quiet, organised & an over-thinker

3) What is your guilty pleasure?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer :)

4) What quality do you appreciate most in others?
Kindness

5) What do you hope to accomplish some day?
To publish a novel

6) Three things you cannot live without?
My collection of DVDs, my camera and my mac

7) Who are your favourite bloggers?
Zoella, What Olivia Did... and The Londoner

8) Why did you start blogging?
I'd started looking through Zoella's blog and youtube videos and I thought it would be interesting to start my own blog as I love writing :)

9) If I could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be?
Middle-Earth? Ha ha, um... I don't know. I thought I wanted to live in London but now I've been here for 3 years I'm not so sure. Maybe Kent.

10) What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Squeal and re-check my numbers multiple times.

11) What did you want to be when you grew up?
I remember I wanted to be an artist at one point, and a tattooer at some other time. I also wanted to be a photographer in the past few years but have since changed my mind and want to be a novel writer :)



4 comments:

  1. Great post girl! I was born on St. Patricks day too:)

    Nati

    littlemissnati.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Most people aren't a fan of rain, but I also love it! There's just something soothing and cleansing about it haha :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^.^ yeah, there really is, I love the sound of it against my window when I'm trying to sleep! :)

      Delete