Powered By Blogger

Saturday 13 December 2014

Getting Into The Christmas Spirit

Last weekend, I went back to my hometown as my hair was in desperate need of doing and I wanted to help my mum put the decorations up (I told her not to do them without me!)

St Pancras International looking stunning!

I'd been thinking for a while that I wanted a change from blonde (to give my poor hair a rest from bleach) and finally worked up the courage to try brunette.

Before

After

I also decided as I'd been working so hard recently to have a kind of pamper day and did my nails too as I hadn't done them in ages.


After Friday's pampering, Saturday arrived and it was decoration time! :)

Here are a few snaps I took of my favourite decorations:


The tree at different stages.
























Okay, so maybe a bit more than a few. Must have got carried away, whoops.

Ah well. Only have one week left of uni and then hopefully I can blog more than once a week. Have so many things I want to write about!

What are your favourite decorations?


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment