Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 March 2017

What I'm Loving Right Now


Corrr, I haven't done one of these posts in ages. I love a good list, and I always find this one surprisingly easy to write. Turns out there are good things nestled in amongst the everyday that you tend to overlook. Yay!

1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - mateeeeeeeeeee. I booked this a year and 3 months ago. We saw both parts 1 and 2 on Sunday and oh my was it the most fantastic thing I've ever seen. It was like real magic, the plot was brilliant and the actors, sets and special effects incredible. It was so so so worth the long wait and the cost. Unfortunately, as part of their #KeepTheSecrets I am going to say no more about it. No details from me. Go and see it for yourselves (although you'll have to book years in advance no doubt), you won't regret it!!

2. Jack Whitehall: At Large - I also went to see Jack Whitehall at the O2 on the Friday evening. I'd booked the tickets for my best friend's Christmas present (they just happened to be on the same weekend as HP so a busy one!). He was absolutely hilarious and did so much more than I thought he would, his set was so long!

3. Reading goal is well under way - this shouldn't make me as excited as it does but I am eleven books into my 50 book reading goal already and it's only just turned March. Some people have read so many more and I don't even know how that's possible but I am loving the diversity of things I'm reading.

4. Going away this weekend - another busy weekend ahead of me. Adeel and I have booked to go to Jersey in the Channel Islands this weekend and it looks very nice and relaxing. Can't wait for some peace away with my love!

5. Visit home - I went home the other weekend to see my grandparents mostly, but also to visit my youngest cousin as she's recently had a baby and I wanted to see them both. Another girl addition to the family, but she is gorgeous. I held her for a couple of hours and it made me feel all gooey inside! Is it too much to say I want a baby?!

6. The Walking Dead - oh my god. Why have I not watched this already? It took me so long to decide to watch it but I literally blitzed through almost the entirety of season 4 in one day. I'm just about to start season 5 and I am so excited. I LOVE IT. 

7. Work is on the up - with everything feeling all over the place for a little while after my old boss left, I was starting to dislike work a little bit. I just found it boring and wasn't enjoying it as much. But the three of us left in the team recently got assigned different managers each, so although we're split up, we're part of new teams and I've started doing some more interesting stuff which is good! I'm going on a course and even doing a few printer visits so it seems it's on the up again! I'm so happy about that because I really do love this job (:



Hope your weeks have been eventful and interesting too.

If I get enough time I'll try to schedule a post for Sunday evening (although I'll be away). Otherwise I'll post on Monday again.



🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment