Powered By Blogger

Sunday 12 March 2017

Jersey, Channel Islands



Do you ever just put your foot in your mouth and wish you'd never said or done something?

That's me all over. Moody cow and always fucking things up.

It's a wonder I still have a boyfriend with all the bad moods he has to put up with from me.

It hardly seems possible that we were in Jersey only a week ago.

I mean everything is all stressy again and rushed and I just want to go back to the slow paced life in Jersey.

It was the most relaxing and best four days I've had in a long while (although the previous weekend seeing Jack Whitehall and The Cursed Child was a pretty good one too!)

So, Jersey is still technically England, but it's an island nearer to France. I think that's why it gets better weather than the UK and the sea, the sea is so blue! Even when it was pouring with rain.

Incredible.

Anyway, I'm just going to leave you with a few photos today from our trip but full details of what we got up to will be posted sooooon, I promise.


































































































































































































































































🏝

No comments:

Post a Comment