Powered By Blogger

Sunday 16 October 2016

The Difference of a Week

Taken quite a while ago, but found it to be a perfect moment. He loves me massaging his scalp!







































How can two Friday's be so different from one another and only a week apart?

Last Friday was amazing, so perfect.

Adeel came over after work and we got all dressed up and went out for a 'date night'.

We'd been talking about it for a while, just not actually done it.

We tend to favour lounging in bed watching movies and TV shows all day over going out, so it was nice to mix things up a bit.

We went to Frankie and Benny's and then after we saw Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, which, I have to say, was very peculiar indeed.

And then there was the Friday that has just gone.

My boss's last day; a whirlwind of goodbyes and feeling a little bit lost.

Every time I think of work tomorrow, it makes me feel a little blue inside.

Like, I don't want to say I only enjoyed going to work for the people there, but it was a huge part of it.

I hope work does continue to be good though and that I can adapt to this sudden change.

I love my job so much and I really don't want to start resenting it because of this one little blip.

It has helped to have such a good, distracting weekend I must admit.

I spent the whole of yesterday with my best friend, chatting away amiably.

And then today.

Adeel came over, we were both feeling under the weather, but just being snuggled up in his arms for a few hours was amazing.

I can't explain how it makes me feel properly, except that it's all warm and safe and like the outside world can't hurt me whilst I'm there.

I don't know, it was just well needed.

Bring on tomorrow ✊🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment