Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 January 2015

Man Crush Alert

Source

I thought, as we're in between two of my favourite band members birthdays (coincidentally, they're in the same band), I would do a countdown of my favourite songs of theirs - individually and together. So be warned, this post is quite long! Although, it isn't filled with me rambling about them, just youtube videos.

The band members in question are Gary Barlow (January 20th birthday) and Mark Owen (January 27th birthday) from Take That. Yes, Take That. I promise I'm not one of those crazy fans. Well, I'm not that crazy. And I do realise that there is now only one other band member, but sh, I love them the same never the less.

I will be excluding favourite Take That songs sung primarily by other members (boo, I love Never Forget, but it won't make this list thanks to Howard's beautiful voice taking the lead).

So here goes:

Number 20 -
Relight My Fire

Number 19 -
Pray

Number 18 -
A Million Love Songs

Number 17 -
Kidz

Number 16 -
Reach Out

Number 15 -
Greatest Day

Number 14 -
The Flood

Number 13 -
Stars

Number 12 -
Hold On

Number 11 -
These Days

Number 10 -
Patience

Number 9 -
Let Me Go

Number 8 -
Face To Face

Number 7 -
Four Minute Warning

Number 6 -
Up All Night

Number 5 -
Said It All

Number 4 -
Shine

Number 3 -
Rule The World

Number 2 -
Believe In The Boogie

Number 1 -
Hold Up A Light

So, there it is. That was a difficult difficult decision to pick a number one and to in fact give them an order at all, but I stand by my choice. I cannot wait to go and see the boys in June at the O2 and I wish Gary and Mark a Happy Birthday <3

Source

Source



:)



(This is my first time queueing a post. It should post on the 24th January I hope!)

2 comments:

  1. One of the best boy bands ever! x

    Sonia | A Film A Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad someone agrees! I always feel they're more for my mum's age group or something! x

      Delete