Powered By Blogger

Sunday 4 June 2017

Moving

So this is an unusual post for me.

Having recently moved I've got a tonne of ideas buzzing around about how best to organise all of my stuff.

I'm determined not to have a cluttered space again like last time.

And, although I still only have the single room in a houseshare, I want to make it work.

Pinterest is one of those glorious websites that has also helped with the creative process.

I need to buy a bedside table in which I'm sort of going to use as a make-up/product stand instead, another DVD storage unit and a rug.

Once I have those few bits I feel like I will be more settled and everything will have its right place in here.

I have so many books and ornaments and lotions that I just need it all to be organised appropriately and not all clustered together.

AH!

Anyway, here are a few ingenious ideas from the wonderful Pinterest below. I may do an update once everything is all in order too.

x











Maybe I should do some reshuffling on the blog too, feeling a new layout...



🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment