Powered By Blogger

Sunday 25 October 2015

My Week

It's been one of those crazy weeks where I feel like I've hardly had time to breathe. I'm still adjusting to my new role - which is expected - but I am picking it up pretty quickly, which is good.

My problem at the moment is that I really don't understand how people have the time or energy to do anything after work. Once it hits half five all I want to do is go home and sleep! I suppose it's just going to take some time to adjust to full days again. God knows - excluding summer work - I haven't done them since secondary school!

Maybe I'm just lazy or maybe it's just a case of pushing myself to do more - like this week I managed to exercise, see my friend for dinner and go to the hairdressers - instead of slumping in front of the TV almost immediately after arriving at home. But either way, I can't spend my entire life just going to work and coming home to watch TV so something needs to change!

On another note, here are a few other good things I've enjoyed this week:

Haven't killed these beautiful orchids yet

What I'm reading at the moment - brilliant!

My bed where I spend way too much time...


Do you prefer to relax after work or do you like to go out?

No comments:

Post a Comment