Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 November 2014

First Post

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13180519/?claim=cncepc6kvdk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

So, I've finally decided to start blogging properly as I have spent the majority of the day on tumblr and looking through Zoella's blogs when I really should have been doing more uni work. But, hey ho, I've been working too hard recently. Needed a day of, er, rest...

I'm a quarter of the way through my last year at uni (I think) and have so many things I want to write about. Seeing as I'm doing Creative Writing as part of my combined course it would be silly to not want to write all the time. But because this year is incredibly tough, my anxiety has returned which is getting me very down recently.

So I thought I'd write a list of things to look forward to in the coming months.

Here goes:

1) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Winter Wonderland in December, with Kerri-Ann and Yasmin.
2) Christmas!!!
3) Turning 21 in March and hopefully going to Paris for a long weekend.
4) Going to see Take That in June at the O2 - am so excited!!!!
5) Visiting Dubai for the first time in the summer.
6) Graduating (hopefully!)
7) Possibly some travelling - if I have the guts to do it?
8) And to start looking for a place of my own and a job.


A few of those sound slightly daunting, but they are definitely a motivation - which is well and truly needed at the moment.


Something I am still buzzing (not sure if this is the right word) from is the marriage of two of my friends on the 7th November - Valentina and Daniel. She only announced their engagement about a month ago and I was excited from the get-go. The day was definitely a beautiful one and I am so grateful to have been a part of their special day.




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment